Travel of international road haulier
Publié le 05/07/2021
1. Any road haulier who arrives on national territory must present a European certificate for workers in the international transport sector.
For road hauliers from a certain number of countries, additional documents are required.
2. Any road haulier arriving from abroad by sea directly in France, except for those arriving from the European area and the United Kingdom must present before boarding, and to the border control authorities:
- The result of a "RT-PCR-COVID" virology screening test conducted less than 72 hours before departure which is negative for infection by Covid-19.
- A European certificate for workers in the international transport sector.
- A sworn statement confirming that he/she:
- has no symptoms of COVID-19 infection;
- has no knowledge of having been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 during the 14 days prior to travel;
- agrees to take a virological screening test for SARS-CoV-2 upon arrival in the national territory;